[Dailydrool] Deer GrasieGracie

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:59:31 PST 2013

This is Doc riting eben tho this list for Bassits I thot mebbe this wonce
I donit like da dark needer an I am much bigger then you are or eben Nigel
smaller then me.
They not skeered ob da dark but some reason I no like it atall.
I goes ousside at dark if MPerson teke me wif she fleshlite or iffen Mr.
Llewis goes wif me.
Juss meke me feel bedder habbin company.
Eber now an den dere IS  monster in da yard. Some are grey an toothy an sum
are masked an toothy wif hands an some are bleke an white like kitties but
smell funny. Wonce there were a reel people inna yart but we all wented
ousside an he jumpt ober da fence. Conley in a lead an me following an
Llewis. Mr. Nigel staid inside dat time he no can walker anyways
Juss want you to nose you not alone an youse not crazy no madder whut
ernybuddy say. Whussa rose bush?

Love and Magic Belgian sheepdog Vibes,
Doc of Conley, Nigel, Llewis an.