[Dailydrool] Addendum to Bo sleeping through the night

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 16:35:58 PST 2013

Oh, and I forgot to add-- we also leave lights on all night now. Bo has always been afraid of the dark, so we have always had night lights around the house for him. But now Bo is losing his sight and the night lights may not have been sufficient. Bo's vet speculated with Bo that in addition to the night-day reversal often seen in dementia,Bo was also afraid (the only one awake at night)' which added to confusion precipitated the barking. so we now leave lights on all night in the living room and kitchen, in addition to plug in night lights in other rooms.  we thought about leaving the tv on low in the living room for him too, but decided against it as noise awakens the humans in other, dark rooms (whereas light elsewhere does not).