[Dailydrool] Bassets in need of home

Joyce Shong megwstn at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 22:59:38 PST 2013

I have two basset hounds that need a new home.  Daisy Mae and Tank are 7 years young and very sweet and loving.  They are brother and sister and are very attached to each other so they must live together.  We are moving into a new home and we are moving my elderly parents in with us due to health issues.  My mother alone has had both knees replaced and 3 back surgeries.  Due to their happy go lucky personality it would not be safe for my parents if we keep Daisy and Tank.  Therefore I need to find them a new loving home together.  Please help me find them a safe loving place.  We live in the Greeley Colorado area.

Joyce
MegWstn at yahoo.com