[Dailydrool] Bassets in need of home

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:47:17 PST 2013

Joyce,

My heart is so touched my your letter. It broke my heart to read what you
had written. I was so afraid last year that I was going to have to write a
letter like that. I was so worried that I was going to lose my home because
I wasn't able to get in my name.

I pray that everyone will understand what I mean by my next several
comments. I live in Casper, I'm 4-5 hours away. I already have Babe and
Boomer of the Caspaw Cwew, and if I wasn't depending on my income only to
survive, I'd take them in a heartbeat, I wouldn't think twice.

So, as time goes by, (How soon do you need them to be in a new home?),
please keep in touch with me. I don't want it to sound like "well, gosh, I
guess if you can't find anyone else, I guess I'll take them"...that's not
what I mean at all. I understand your situation. I faced it and feared it a
year ago. If a GOOD stable home does not show up, I will find a way to make
a good home for them.

The Caspaw Cwew is sending Drool for you.

Drool and prayers for those in need.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604