[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Exchange Webpage has started

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 7 20:00:59 PST 2013

Howliday Droolers,

We have received our first four Howliday cards.  With the Chase Family card first again.  Their card is now featured on our home webpage, http://www.winstanleyclan.us/home.html and leads the way to our Howliday Card Exchange webpages.  http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2013_Howliday_Cards/2013_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html Everyone please enjoy the cards as they are displayed through this Howliday season.

Debbie is busy in her studio and she tells me that our card will be finished this weekend.  Then I send it out for printing.  If all goes well, our card will be in the mail by the 16th.  But don't hold me to that.  As always, we will have more cards than we have names on the list.  So, if anyone who is not on the Howliday Card exchange, and would like a card, please email me your information and I will send you a D Alcott W Howliday Card.

Drool to all in need,

Leon

PS: I have been smoke free now for
1 year, 9 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 31 seconds.
32799 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,460.00.
Life regained: 16 weeks, 1 day, 21 hours, 15 minutes.

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, and Okie

www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Buy Debbie's Basset Howliday Cards now in print on all kinds of stuff!
http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays

Quit smoking with Leon at: http://www.as3-web.org/
Tabernacle, NJ Weather http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=39.849%2C-74.714&sp=KNJTABER5