[Dailydrool] attack of the Stink Bug

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 09:31:31 PST 2013

don't even ask where these damn stink bugs are coming from, I don't have a
clue right now,  but yesterday I was doing dishes and Annie was laying on
the day bed in the family room,  I went out to give her a hug just because
I do that a lot, and I saw the stink bug  crawling across the day bed right
for Annie.  I hobbled to the kitchen to get a kleenex, I  know  better that
to pick them up with my bare hands, and low and behold the  bug  was
crawling up Annie's  leg,  Annie raised her head as I  yelled  NO ANNIE   ! Too
late, she took a good sniff and that bug  let go and Annie flew off the end of
the bed, around the kitchen counter into  the living room , behind the
couch and sneezing   6 times.  I was  laughing so hard,  next thing, Annie comes
out into the kitchen with this  look of horror and she peeks around the
corner to see if it was safe,  she  goes over to her steps and eases her way up
 to the day bed, sniffing to  see where her attacker was at.
She is so funny.

Marlene and my girls