[Dailydrool] California Girl

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 8 17:12:30 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

I'm a California girl.  That means the grass should NOT go crunch when you step on it when you go outside to go potty.  Ever.  Every day for the last week when I go outside first thing in the morning the grass goes crunch.  I tried protesting.  I tried insisting I cannot possibly pee on grass that goes crunch.  I cannot even walk across the grass that goes crunch to get to the rose bushes.  And so the clueless momPerson puts on my lead and takes me out front and makes me step onto the crunchy grass and pee.  I am a California girl.  This is not right.  But she is clueless and doesn't seem to care.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.  The clueless one put on her funny looking clothes and ran 8 miles today.  The thermometer said 39 when she left and 44 when she came home.  She's not just plain clueless, she's nuts.