[Dailydrool] Howliday card exchange

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Sun Dec 8 17:05:46 PST 2013

                                                               I would like to thank Leon & Debbie Winstanley for putting up the howliday card exchange webpage so I can see all the cards. Since I'm not

                                                               able to   do   the card exchange this year because I no longer have any hounds I at least can still look at everyone's card.

                                                           Pwincess Sadie of Indiana     ATB

                                                           Countess Penny of Indiana    ATB

                                                           Mandy the Cocker Spaniel    ATB