[Dailydrool] Truman goes under the knife

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:19:35 PST 2013

Tomorrow, if we're not snowed in, Truman heads for the vet's in the am to have his gums cut back (!) and to have a black, cylindrical growth removed from the corner of his eye.  Please send drool for my big baby.

Roland is getting lumps and bumps all over his body; the vet did not recommend removal as she said they would likely grow back.  I'm going to try and bathe his today, even though it is still very cold here-we started the morning at 12 degrees Fahrenheit. Walking the dogs on leashes is quite the challenge.  Roland often likes to go his own way, causing all of us to slip and slide.

I'm thankful we have a warm, toasty house.  Brrrr.

Drool to all those who need it, especially those who have lost beloved pets this past year.

Janice, Roland, Truman and Data