[Dailydrool] Rocky

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 06:35:57 PST 2013

Momcakes! You haven't bugged, er, woofed me for a while. Whatcha want? Rocky? No, I didn't get a memo. He was on Feyfey's manifest? Arrived? Was he walkin? Yes? That's good. Clear mind? Good for him. Musta stopped at the spa for a tune up on the way in. Gotta gain some weight. Very hungry? Check. They did what? Big dinner? Grilling for everybody? I didn't know the kitchen beagles grilled. Ah, the greyhounds came over. Gotcha. They are taller and reach the grill. I'll tell them.

Rocky arrived, just fine. Is having barbecue and sitting in a lounge chair enjoying the day. Caruso has fired up the telescope and is looking down on his family. Rocky says thanks to his Maddie for being nice to him and he is sorry he couldn't wait till he was 13. Momcakes left at 12 and she knows how he feels about that.

Pawtunia, pawing in.