[Dailydrool] Long past due drool

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 19:47:10 PST 2013

I have been a bit behind in sending drool to those in need.  It along  with
prayers have been going out to Cecilia with the sebaceous cyst.  Hope  the
vet visit went well as well as the surgery.  Hope she is back to her  old
self soon.  It is also going out to Colt who had a setback for his  chemo.  He
will be kept in payers and drool that the vet visit on the 19th  goes well.
 I am sorry about the picky eating.  I know what  a problem that is.  Maybe
he has read about Ben and wants to be like  him.  Drool is going out to
Jersey girl who also has cyst problems and  could use drool.  Hope the biopsy
is good and that the dental goes  well.  Having a senior, I know your
apprehensions about putting one  under.  No cancer drool is heading to Baxter with
the rectal lump.   Hope it is not serious.  It is so scary when those lumps
and bumps  appear.  Paws crossed that it is just a benign lump.

Douglas and Ben