[Dailydrool] 2014 Daily Drool Calendars

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:02:51 PST 2013

I have FINALLY billed every order I have received for a 2014 Daily Drool
calendar.  If you haven't received an invoice and you think you have
ordered a calendar contact me right away.  And if you have received an
invoice but haven't paid yet I would appreciate payment -- I have to pay
the printer in the next week and am looking for coins under the sofa
cushions.

I am expecting my printer to ship a partial order to my wonderful shipping
Elf, Kathy tomorrow.  That should let her start shipping Monday at the
latest.  We will ship in this order: (1) anyone with a date through January
10, so you don't miss your baby's date; (2) international orders; and (3)
US orders in order of number of calendars purchased.

We are late in shipping.  It is entirely my fault.  My job responsibilities
have changed (like most companies we lay off constantly) and I now have
essentially two jobs.  I have been working a lot of nights and weekends,
making it hard to get this together.  I expect all calendars to arrive by
New Year's Day, but as I mentioned we will ship Jan 1-10 first to be sure
you have yours.  There is a good chance many will arrive by Christmas, but
I can't commit that at this point.  I am very sorry for that.

I have 700 calendars printed and have sold 566 at this point.  So there are
still plenty available.  I have seen the print master and it really is
beautiful.  If you would like to order please send an email to
dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com.  And thank you so very much for your support
this year.  Laura