[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly,justin and jade ATB

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Thu Dec 12 03:55:51 PST 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmin chiming in my brother Joahua and I are sending get found soon drool
to the Swartz Creek hound as well as Mandi , Sandy and Lena. Find a new home
soon drool been sent to Daisy Mae and Tank. Heart healing and comforting
drool been sent to the slaves and furfriends of  Slinky, Penny, Baxter, Max
and Rocky who have all left for the Bridge. We are also sending get well and
stay well drool to Humans Marlene and Debbie as well as houndies Tessie,
Rigby, Buttercup, Queen,  Mandy, Rosie, Elias, Ben, Bill, Venus, Burt,
Annie, Daisy, Daisy, Cecelia,Jersey,  Fiona, Baxter, Hilton,  Colt, Truman
and Foxy.

Johanna the lady who looks after us while the slaves are about their daily
activities is going on holiday from today and will only be back on the 13
th. January 2014. At least both slaves will be at home, at least until then
looking after us. Our slaves leave the kitchen light on all night for us as
the water bowls live there as well as the bath room light in case we need to
do toilet and cannot wake up the slaves. The slave Johnathan will be shortly
phoning  the Spa to book us in one day next week.  The last time we went to
the Spa we met our new taxi driver who is a young girl working her way
through University and we both cannot wait to drive off into the sunset when
she comes to fetch us again as we both like her. On the downside she comes
early at about 07.00 as she has lot of things to do after she has fetched
us. Now that the slave Johnathan is not going into the office every day we
very seldom get out of bed before 07.30 and have breakfast at about 08.30
and then go out for a morning walk about 09.30. As per usual we will be
having a quiet Christmas as both slaves like to do as little as possible.

Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to relaxing with the slaves over the
holidays.

Lilly, Justin and Jade ATB will be letting you all know what has been
planned ATB for the holidays especially Christmas in the next post

Slaves Johnathan and William happy doing as little as possible.