[Dailydrool] The Talk not what you think

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 16:00:23 PST 2013

Ok here is the latest ,  Bill and I decided that over Thanksgiving we
would have the " The Talk "  with out two sons.  this was about our  wishes
being followed in the event that one or both of us passed away,  not  your
normal Thanksgiving conversation, but we rarely get together with both our  son's
at the same time.
I leaned from losing both my parents  within six months that things  need
to be taken care of, so we had a nice long talk and decided to make out
youngest son Joel durable power of attorney,  Ok , now here is where it  gets
good.  we let the boys decided who was going to get what, and this is  because
we have a lot of family ( Native American ) heirloom's,   then the  topic
came to my girls,  who gets the Bassets.  my oldest son speaks  up and said "
you take the  ( girls )  Joel and I will take every  thing else,  Joel said
, " that doesn't really seem fair ! "  and Bill  said  "  Ok Joel,  I'll
throw in the POOP FLAGS "   But  remember ,  you can't be calling me asking me
which color belongs to which  Basset,  Maggie's  Poop gets the Yellow flag
and Annie gets the Red  Flags.  the look on my sons face was priceless.  we
were all laughing  so hard,  then Joel said  well, seems to me that I'm
getting the  shitty end of the deal,  and then we really laughed.

Annie had her teeth cleaned today,  second time this year,  why  ??????
does her teeth get so much tarter  Maggie is fine.  does  anyone use that
stuff you put in the water does it help ??????

Marlene  and my girls