[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan Howliday Card Exchange Webpage

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Thu Dec 12 19:44:05 PST 2013

Droolers, here is a small reminder we are showing all the Howliday Cards on our website.

http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2013_Howliday_Cards/2013_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html

Enjoy and Drool to all in need,

Debbie & Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, and Okie

www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Buy Debbie's Basset Howliday Cards now in print on all kinds of stuff!
http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays
Quit smoking with Leon at: http://www.as3-web.org/