[Dailydrool] Annie had her teeth cleaned . . .

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:29:41 PST 2013

Marlene,

Our Tina has the same issues, could have her teeth cleaned every 6 months and they would still get gross. Our vet says some dogs' mouths are just that way, and others aren't. We have found an answer! We give Tina one of these every day, half of it after breakfast and the other half after dinner. Out vet recommended them and we get them from Amazon now (cheaper than our vet):  http://www.amazon.com/C-E-T-VeggieDent-Chews-Regular-30/dp/B001P3PR5Y/ref=pd_sim_petsupplies_2

If that link doesn't work, Google-search for "CET Veggiedent Chews". Tina hasn't had her teeth cleaned in over 2 years, and they all look like they were done yesterday. They're not cheap, but they are far cheaper and safer than having her knocked out every 6 months for a dental!

Nancy, owned by Tina-Weena and Little/Big Charlie