[Dailydrool] Working from home and basset mysteries

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 18:54:07 PST 2013

Pam, have you tried the Duffy Dombrowski mysteries by Tom Schreck? One of
the newer ones is actually co-written by Ginny Tata-Phillips, who's on this
list. They're very good, although the ones I've read (haven't gotten all
the way through the series yet) are a bit darker and more serious than the
Beanie and Cruiser ones - Duffy is a social worker, and many of the stories
revolve around his clients.

Here's a link to the Amazon search results: amzn.to/1fsawHl

-Esther, with Waldo and Basil ATB