[Dailydrool] "oh the weather outside is frightful"

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Fri Dec 13 19:04:18 PST 2013

up here in the great north woods..it was a balmy 1 degree this morning.  tonight the windchill will be anywhere from a -15 to a high of 4.  and then it will start to snow tomorrow with maybe something like 6+ inches falling (but not to worry the weather guy said it will be the light and fluffy kind of snow..yippee!  i so like my snow light and fluffy)

buster brown, who normally dons his lands end coat in late october has been toughing it out without the coat.  he has been ok..i think not having the extended periods of time in the dog park & thus having to strut his vain little self around is saving him.  however , the days when it has been frigid i slap it on him.  the past few days i tucked those ears in theflannel snood i bought for him. he looks pretty damn silly.  at first he wasn't happy, but now he struts in the yard .  the ego is back, the ears are warm.

i have coats for the girls..who knows if they will let me dress them or not.  i have 1 more snood.  yesterday, they complained of cold feet..(not wussy boy, go figure) i explained to the girls if they hurried up & did not wander aimlessly around the yard their feet might not get so cold...

gonna be a long winter here at chez lema  (this from the same herd that would play for 90 minutes until i was numb in jersey & would have to drag them out of the park in past frigid winters...)

lois lema
&
buster brown (she wishes she looked as good as me)
sally (my fell on my face when i picked up both my 2 front feet at the same time when they got     cold)
lowla (why can't i find my favorite spot to pee????)

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein