[Dailydrool] Cold Feet

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 19:30:24 PST 2013

I watched Llewis ,poor little Llewis who toughs out everything life hands
him and keeps chugging along, out in the snow with his good back foot too
cold to put down.
What a dilemma! He was trying to get to the house but kept having to stop
and lift that foot out of the  snow.
It's all ok: Mr. Biskit went out and got him.
A few minutes later Doc came in with one leg tucked up as high as he could
get it.

Now go figure: it was easily twenty degrees warmer today than yesterday.

The only thing I can think is that it isn't the cold but ice getting in
between the toes or up in the pad.

At any rate, it is discouraging to see ALL your dogs limping.

MomPerson to Conley (I didn't Mom! I didn't!!) Llewis, Nigel (She wont let
me out) and Doc (oo ow oo ow)