[Dailydrool] books and thanks

Ginny Tata-Phillips bassetplantation at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 14:58:27 PST 2013

Thank you, Esther, for the plug for Tom Schreck's books.  He does work
unselfishly for Bassets everywhere!  And yes, we do have a book DUFFY TO
THE RESCUE avail  that benefits basset rescue.  I believe The Slobber
Shoppe has copies.  Amazon.com has a kindle version and I have a few I can
send to you autographed and everything!    Do not hesitate to contact me
off list if I can hook you up!

So happy to be receiving my Drool cards, one by one (or 12 by 12 as I got
today!)  I need to thank everyone, once again, for the Hero cards you sent
to my husband when he was deployed in Afghanistan 2008 - the heart does not
forget!

--
Ginny Tata-Phillips

*Co-author of RESKU, DOGKU, BIRDKU, HORSEKU, PETKU and HAIKU IS THE SPICE
OF LIFE with Diane Grindol and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with Tom Schreck*
*www.gspotsylvania.wordpress.com <http://www.gspotsylvania.wordpress.com>*