[Dailydrool] Update from the lady in the tattered robe

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 14 14:04:45 PST 2013

How wonderful are Droolers?  A rhetorical question, I know, but one that is answered every day as I make my way out to the mailbox.  So far in this holiday season, I have received 17 holiday cards.  13, yes THIRTEEN, are from Droolers.  My dining room walls are filling up with the most beautiful faces I could ever ask to see this season.  From buppies to grey faced gentlemen, everyone has a place of honor.  In the mornings, when I find it hard to get out of bed and face the world, knowing that those faces will greet me, helps me make my way from the darkness to the light.  I am so very humbled to be remembered and cared for, by people I have never even met.  I find myself lost sometimes without my Harry, the mayor, to guide me down the street to a destination sure to be full of wonder.  But when I look at those simple folds of paper and photos, I know he is still guiding me.  Through all of you.

Bless you all this holiday season and always.  Share a hug with someone you love, scratch behind the velvety ears of your nearest Basset, and know that this lady, sitting in her tattered robe, is smiling just for you.

Laura Moravinski and Harry ATB