[Dailydrool] Lokin' fur da nice dwooler...are youse her?

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 15 13:31:31 PST 2013

Dear Droolers ( mommy here, Violeta wrote the title).

A few years ago, when I was all alone and immersed in the deep dark shadows of depression, a special drooler, knowing how hard things were for me, sent me, Violeta and Xaxa a box FULL  to the top with basset goodies.
There were special gourmet cookies and treats for the kids, and a huge amount of basset things for me.
Carols-singing basset, basset magazine, basset wind chime (i use for the door since Violeta is blind now), basset sticker, basset cards and more things I can't remember now.
Being in the deepest of depression, I couldn't even think straight so I kept the box for when I got better to be able to thank this generous and thoughtful drooler.
Now there is only some "bad" days but thanks God most days are good days. So I wanted to thank my drooler friend. What she did for me, very few people have ever done.
But, WHERE IS DA BOX?
Yes, somewhere in the few past years the box disappeared.
I don't know if it got thrown away on ( more likely) went to Brazil with something for my family there.
I have tried hard to remember who she is, asked my mom about the box, no help. I looked old drools if maybe she wrote something...nothing.
My old computer broke so my old emails are not available to check, because I remember she asked me if I had received the box.
I think it was the last year Pawcasso Blossom did our socks and ornaments, but there is no date on the goodies so I don't know when it was.
I just would like so much to be able to thank her properly.
If you are reading it, please contact me. If you know who she is, please let me know!
I NEED to find her, so any help will be great.
I thank you all and Xaxa asked me to say he is always sending "Heavenly Drool" to those who need, specially to his friend Morse "so he non't have enny seissures no more" he said.
So, I will be waiting. I will wait as a "holiday wish" to find that super generou drooler. I remember she said that her husband was the one who had mailed it.
Thank you all my dear furends,
Love
Duda Virginia Oliveira
Love me, love dogs.