[Dailydrool] Holidays miracle!?

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 15 13:51:50 PST 2013

Dear Droolers

So today, there I was going through the cards of the last time I exchanged Daily Drool Christmas/Holidays cards, 2009, in order to find some addresses I needed...and THERE! I found a LOT  of cards unopened.
At that time I was, going through one of the many years I spent sick, depressed, had a broken leg, a heel pressure sore, Violeta and Xaxa living with the ex, no work because of the leg and, of course no money. So I probably just got the cards and put them away...
So now, even though this year I am not part of the Daily Drool Holidays Card Exchange, I have MANY CARDS to open and enjoy.
In my way of seeing life, God always find a way of bringing us good things, happy feelings, even if it is in a disguise of many unopened Drool Holidays Cards!
Thank you my furends!

Duda Virginia Oliveira with Violeta and my boy Xaxa (who is in heaben now, wib da bassets and da anjewls, I tellz youse all)
Love me, love dogs.