[Dailydrool] Speaking of heartworm

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Mon Dec 16 15:37:46 PST 2013

Speaking of heartworm, I would like to ask for some drool for Horton,
who has an appointment with his heartworm vet on Wednesday. His test,
last time we visited her, showed that he did not have microfilaria, the
larval heartworm form, in his blood. I am hoping we can use some gentler
treatment on him than the shots, but we will have to see what the vet
thinks is best.

He is my baby boy, and I really want him to do well. He's otherwise
pretty healthy, but you know how basset mamas worry about their babies.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets