[Dailydrool] Rocky ATB

Racetrcker at aol.com Racetrcker at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 16:45:39 PST 2013

I can't believe it has been a week today since we had to let Rocky go to
the Bridge to be with his sister, Lexie, and any of his other llitter-mates
that  are there waiting for rest of their family.

I want to thank everyone who has answered in the DD or sent a private
message to me.   They mean so much.   I fully intend to  thank everyone
individually but until I actually do that, I wanted to do  this.

Maddie was missing him so much at first.   She was uninterested  in her
food and hardly drinking any water so we were getting worried about  her.   But
yesterday and today she is almost back to  normal.   She even yelled at me
to get her breakfast this morning -  that was always Rocky's job.

So thank you everyone.

Carol (and Maddie)