[Dailydrool] Da Bleke Dog

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:15:05 PST 2013

Dis Conley. ***sigh*** I gots big prollems.  One in
parkick...partylick...LLLEEEWWWWWWISSSSS!!!!!  Fank youse, Llewis you good
peepels.

One in partickyoular. I meen dis dog dis big bleke dog he nutso youse nose?
I gots trubble wif Nigel too but dat sumfin else.
Its da sqrrls.
See dey live in da building behine da house an only a cupla yarts away frum
da dinner room winnows. Which whut Doc can stan up an look outta.

And dese sqrrls. I gotta admit dey awful. Dey run aroun inside da building
whut got no winnows dat close,all open. Dey dun chewt holes ebberwhere an
dey got big ole nests in dere and here whut dey do to da Bleke dog:

Dey run aroun till he lookin, den JUMP frum da building to da WINNOWSILL
ousside rite unner Bleke Dogs nose dey are an dey sit dere wiggintails den
dey runs alongda winnowsill an past da kichen winnow. An dere Doc goin
nutso want dem squrrls so bad eben badder den Nigel usta.

MomPerson tawkin shotgun.I don't fink she meen it. I fink dere rules abowt
dat kinner fing but she no like dem squrrls eiver.

So any idears? Dis bleke dog he gone go rite thro dat winnow ona dese
days...

Heppy Hollydaze to ebberbuddy from allaus,
Conley,Nigel,Llewis an Doc too.