[Dailydrool] slightly confused

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 08:13:10 PST 2013

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well I am trying to plan out the old womans event schedule for next year.  She likes the olympic triathlons because they involve not only playing in the street in sneakers but also playing in the street with bicuycles!!  And playing in the ocean with sharks.  The old woman is going to be the death of me yet but I digress.

I see there they are having an inagural Triathlon in Chicago this year and I thought of signing her up for that so she could swing by and meet Nigel and Llewis and Conley and Doc.  Thing is, I am slightly dyslexic.  And the name of this triathlon is the UTI .... no .... wait .... it's ITU ...... so I guess you see the problem.  I am not sure I should sign my mommy up for one of these what do you think?

More later from Snoopy who didn't register his momPerson for this one quite yet but she's in for the wildflower and also the Santa Cruz Tri.