[Dailydrool] WHO IS SANTA PAWS?!

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 19 13:39:54 PST 2013

Ok Droolers.  This is serious.  I must find out who Santa Paws is!  I mean it!  Let me explain.  I was sitting on my couch, opening my new handful of Basset Holiday cards, when the doorbell rang.  It was UPS.  Hmmm, that’s strange.  I am not expecting anything!  On the porch was a cooler.  A gift, from Santa Paws.  A frozen assotment of foods fit for a king.  I am speechless.  I am stunned.  Who would do this for me and my family?  This gift, this amazing, thoughtful, priceless gift has touched me so deeply.  This season has been turned around by the thoughfulness and compassion of people who I have never even met, and this is a shining example of the love that is shared by this very special group of people.  But this...this is above and beyond.  This gift will enable me to give my family a Christmas Eve dinner that we could never do otherwise.  I will be sitting at my table with my husband and my daughter at a feast provided by a guardian angel.  I must find a way to say thank you.  A card, a picture, something to recognize this gesture.  But I have to find out who it is!  So please, if any of you know....or if YOU are out there reading this post, please email me so I can send a note of thanks.  From my home to yours.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time this holiday season to care about me and my family.  You are ALL angels, watching over me in my time of need.  I pray every night for health and happiness for all of you.

Hugs, love, and heavenly Harry drool,

Laura Moravinski and Harry ATB