[Dailydrool] Drool and advice, please

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 02:53:50 PST 2013

Bonejour from France,

I need advice, please.  Pw Penny, who is nearly 16, has an enormous cyst on her back and this morning it started to bleed - only a little. I rang the vetman and he says that the only thing to do is to remove it with surgery.  Draining is not possible.  However, he has left the decision to me because of her age.  She could come through the op fine or she could not come through the op at all. I honestly don't know what to do. Other than that she is fine.  It's my choice but I honestly don't know what to do.  When she was 14 she had a cyst surgically removed and the vet reassured me at that time that all would be fine, and it was.  This time he's not giving me that reassurance.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  For the moment, all the drool I need is for me to make the right decision <sigh>

Thank you for listening.

Hugs and drool to all of you out there and Happy Christmas to all

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."