[Dailydrool] OMG I've got my first foster hound arriving this week!

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 21:10:51 PST 2013

OMG. things happen quickly. I have my first foster Basset arriving sometime in the next week.  will write more later. Our new hound is a lovely lady Basset, Mila, four years old. Her mom is deploying in the Navy at the end of the week. sudden orders. we anticipate Mila will be with us for a year and a half until her mom returns from duty. everything is so rush and intertwined with everyone's holiday plans that my head is spinning. I need to have a friend dogsit Mila for a couple of days before she can catch a plane, even. I think she'll be arriving New Year's Eve. happy New year?!