[Dailydrool] Howliday cards!

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Mon Dec 23 20:12:57 PST 2013

I am so sorry to all who have my crew on your card exchange list.  I still have not received my cards from vista print!  I got a late start due to one personal setback after another, but got them ordered and requested 2 day shipping- but nothing has arrived in about 10 days:(. They will go out as soon as I get them and can get them in the mail.

In the meantime, the DH, hounds and I have truly enjoyed the many wonderful cards we have received !

We wish all of you and your hounds healthy safe holidays!  With 2 fosters in addition to our three residents, we are in full time drool production for all in need.  (Anyone in or near Vermont interested in a super sweet bonded brother-sister pair, age 6-1/2? - we'd live them to live nearby , so we can keep in touch.  They are such loves! )

Thank you drool family!

Susan, momperson to Charlie, Lucy, Otie and foster momperson to Sophie and Herman.