[Dailydrool] A Big Thank You

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Mon Dec 23 21:21:32 PST 2013

I was asked to send a Big Thank You to the Calender Elf that sent Janie
Yates a Calender. She simply loved it and was in tear that people she does
not know got be so generous to her this year at Christmas. Janie lost her
husband three years ago she she is all alone this Christmas, and will be
alone on Christmas Day as well. So Your Love a kindness brought her a joy
that there were others out there who really cared about here. I want to
Thank the Christmas Elfs for thinking of my friend and for brightening her
Christmas!!!
Vi Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins.