[Dailydrool] I am not ATB.......

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Dec 24 08:01:43 PST 2013

.....Pawtunia and Xandy Bear are arranging a vehicle decorated in Daisies,
Dahlias and Daffodils to parade down Main Street during the upcoming Mardi
Gras on 02/01 .

Uh......nice hounds in Africa.... I am not arranging anything ATB!! Thanks for thinkin of me, my dear frenemy Queen XB is at the bridge, but I am very much alive! It has been a not great year, had some back surgery that cleaned out the she slave's checkbook.....and Rusty and I are staying wif our wonderful breederslaves/my pack till the grandheslave gets situated...  ..but I am back on my paws, attended the Ramble and the Metro Bash and still loving my cookies down here. No bridge buffet for this old Queen.  Still taking my dictation from those who have gone before......

Happy Happy to all.

Pawtunia, pawin in.