[Dailydrool] Christmas greetings and Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Dec 25 18:20:46 PST 2013

Ben and I want to wish all a wonderful Christmas filled with family and all
 the best, and that 2014 will be a great year for all.  We are so glad to
be  part of this group and wish all the best to hounds and humans alike.

Gotta ask for some drool for poor Benny.  At the end of November Ben's
test number for pancreatitis was 395, and on Tuesday it jumped to 650.   Why,
do not know.  Will check with the vet on Thursday as to what  we can do.  We
may need to have Ben have an ultrasound d or  something.  Just do not know
what is going on and why the increase as he is  just getting the
prescription food with a little mozzarella cheese so he will  eat.  He has dropped 4
pounds since this started, so he can not miss  meals.  The fat content of the
cheese is less than the fat in the  kibble.

Douglas and Ben