[Dailydrool] Chewies

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 09:05:21 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

We very rarely get a chewie because of Mr Bossy Pants aka Snoopy but our Aunt Sandy person made him up some drops and he is a whole new boy these days and plays nice and is Mr Lover Boy so mommy has been getting us some.

Mommy was told to stick with bully sticks cause they don't cause choking.  Our Grandma Ellen Person did NOT approve of raw hides because they kill dogs (they really do) because they choke and they use arsenic and they are made in china and so on.

Then last year Mr Harrison Basset sent us rawhides for Christmas because our mommy wouldn't buy them and they were braided (no knots) and not made in China and we ate them and no one died.  So once a year or so we get those and get supervised (but mommy checks the package, they have to be made in USA, you can find em)

Usually bully sticks though.  Unfortunately they cost a ton.

Love,
Gracie