[Dailydrool] Next Shelter Challenge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 07:45:09 PST 2013

Okay who should we vote for next Challenge?
There were some droolers  who did research on who could possibly win the
$1000.00 prize. They actually calculated which States we could win in which
areas were best for voting and all but I lost all of that info when I lost
my computer .... I did not have the Cloud then .... still learning how that
works and how stuff stays safe out there floating in the air but nebbermind
that ...  I wish they would give their opinions on who we should vote for
next.