[Dailydrool] Raw hides

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Mon Dec 30 04:37:45 PST 2013

Good morning all,

The history of raw hides in this house go some thing like this: Benson, basset 1, loves his rawhide chews in any shape or form. He would treasure these bones, etc. they would last months. We would fine them in the couch cushions and the nasty ones would find their way to our bed. Eewwwww!
Arnie, basset 2, would chew them and then bury them. He would dig them up when after they decomposed a bit. I would then have to wrestle the rawhide from him. As he got older, his stomach couldn't digest the rawhide so we had to stop. Did I mention the neighbor that gave him a rawhide twist bone that was for small dogs? It got stuck between the 2 rows of upper teeth, across the roof of his mouth. That was not pleasant trying to get that out of his mouth, for me or him.
Tony, basset 3, immediately gets the gassy belly, then the noisy intestines and finally, the awful poops. Needless to say, no more rawhide for him.

Drool to all in need for illness and heart healing drool to those that have lost a baby to the bridge.

Daria and Tony the basset

Sent from my iPad