[Dailydrool] Poisonous Foods

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 09:47:37 PST 2013

I agree Bev and Dale.  Bugsey is my only dog that has had any trouble with
liver.  I have given the dogs enough broccoli that I was uncomfortable
having to smell the gas, but they were fine!  I don't consider feeding a
dog too much of something as being poisonous.  I mean, if the dog gets into
a full bag of food and gorges itself, that doesn't mean the food is
poisonous.  I personally think that liver and broccoli are healthy
additions to the diet.

Jennifer mom to Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess