[Dailydrool] Cecilia, Toffee & other stuff

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Sun Dec 29 09:45:20 PST 2013

Cecilia is making progress S-L-O-W-L-Y but she is definitely improving. She can get up on her own now 90% of the time. She is going out to do her business on her own and has learned to use the short ramp I've place at the edge of the lowest step on the back deck. She can turn her head side to side now and lift her head up to sniff the air which she couldn't do before. All good things! All that drool is definitely working.

Toffee never missed a step. She arrived home as spunky as ever! You would never know that sh e'd had surgery on her mouth. I was given instructions to give her soft food or soaked kibble which I did at least for the first couple of days. Then Toffee shoved the bowl out of her crate and barked at me as if to so "what's wrong with you old womane? Quite giving me hat mushy stuff." She followed me to the pantry and waited while I got her a bowl of crunchy kibble. She ate all of it and wanted more!!

Toffee has also taken Cecilia by the paw and has taught her to bark when she wants to go out or come b ack inside if M omslave is not waiting at the door! Now Toffee is a little chunky gi rl and when she barks her front feet bounce off the ground. Cecilia is a big heavy boned bulky gi rl. Her bark is deep and very loud. Toffee actually jumped sideways when Cecilia came up next to her at the back door and let out her super sized WOOF!!! I just about fell off my chair laughing! Toffee then tried to bark just as loud at Cecilia! By then I was at the door and let them both in.

Last but not least, I've mailed most of my Howliday cards out on Friday. The rest will go out on Tuesday. I r an out of stamps. I've received a lot of beautiful cards  and I' ve really enjoyed each and every one. Seeing all the wonderful fur babies that all of you love and care for. One card even had some goats on it! Thank you all for the wonderful cards and to the folks that handle this event every year. Its such fun to get all these cards from you all.

Happy New Year everyone. Drool to all in need.

Jacqie & The Lowdown Hounds of Oakrydge + Megan the Talldog