[Dailydrool] Need Help Before I End Up in Padded Room

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 5 15:45:32 PST 2013

 I have a suggestion .... cuddle her when she cries .  Or else you could send me your baby and I could cuddle her, I don't mind.  I don't sleep much and anyway sleep is overrated.  Yes, I did this with both of my two leggers and each and every one of my furkids.  My husband eventually got used to it.  Gracie has night terrors sometimes ..... so I grab her and pull her in tight against my gut ..... and she quits being terrified and falls back to sleep.  Over time they have gotten less and less.  Sometimes now she sleeps through bedtime and wanders into the bedroom at 3AM and sleepily jumps into bed, half the time landing on another hound and creating a ruckus but it's all doable.  It takes a bit of getting used to, sleeping in a dog pile.

I understand there are people who need more than 3 or 4 hours sleep per night.  If you are one of those then I guess this might be inconvenient.

Good luck,
Dale .... aka the clueless momPerson and Yes, I got this name for good reason.