[Dailydrool] Fw: Crying it out

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 06:24:45 PST 2013

"Cry it Out" was never the topic.  Retraining dogs to sleep in their crates all night was the topic.  If all of you have managed to crate train a puppy without them ever cry to get out, my hat is off to you.  Especially, since every single dog breeder and dog exhibitor I know crate trains their dogs for safety and practicality.  I also recommended checking on them for their safety but leaving them alone if they are fine.  Good Gravy, this has turned into allot of nonsense.  Of course puppies and babies are always comforted when in need but surely we have all had howling puppies during crate training.
Never Mind,
Marie

Man Plans ~ God Laughs