[Dailydrool] Below Zero

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:59:16 PST 2013

Snoopy,

If Waldo and Basil were still with us, they'd say that 31 degrees in
December is a heat wave! We've had a number of winters with windchills of
-31 degrees; those are the days you really have to be careful to avoid
frostbite.

-Esther, with Waldo and Basil ATB (where it's apparently 70F and sunny
year-round)