[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Thu Dec 19 16:29:21 PST 2013

         I’ve been enjoying the howliday cards on the Winstanley webpage. Enjoying seeing
         the cards from everyone & saying hey – I know those people or I remember getting
         cards from them. I don’t know how long I had done the exchange but I have big
         shopping bags in the basement full of them. I’m glad I get to enjoy them even though
         I no longer have any hounds.

                        Mom to   Pwincess Sadie of Indiana

                                       Countess Penny of Indiana    AKA      Penny Basset on Facebook

                                       Mandy the Cocker Spaniel

                                         ALL ATB

                On another note:      Just got a shot glass from Maryland, it says Baltimore only but since it's in Maryland I guess you can count it as one from that state. Up to 27 for the United States. What I'm perturbed about is that they were suppose to send one from South America & I never got one.