[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 21 05:05:56 PST 2013

All of our cards are now in the mail.  I will be placing our family card on our family website soon.  Remember we are showing all the cards we receive on our family website.  http://winstanleyclan.us/2013_Howliday_Cards/2013_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html

Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Preciousda Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, and Okie

www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com
Buy Debbie's Basset Howliday Cards now in print on all kinds of stuff!
http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays

Quit smoking with Leon at: http://www.as3-web.org/
Leon has been Smoke free for 1 year, 10 months, 9 hours, 4 minutes and 8 seconds.
33468 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,510.17.
Life regained: 16 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours, 0 minutes.