[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Sun Dec 22 17:58:27 PST 2013

               Since I was not able to participate in the howliday card exchange since I am houndless, I would like to thank the ones that
               did send me a card. It was very nice of you.  It is weird not getting tons of cards in the mailbox. One day I got no mail. I
               never experienced that before when I was doing the card exchange. All I did was get sad when there were no more to come.

               Not sure how I’m going to handle Christmas day. We celebrate on Christmas Eve with Mass & dinner & then opening of the
               gifts. Then I would be home only with the girls & they would be very nosey wanting to see if they got anything. Now there
               will not be a nose.

               I might see if Sophie the basset hound can come over but it depends on the weather & my health. They might not let her
               come over because at 13 she doesn’t go upstairs anymore & she hates my back steps since there are 4 of them. I’ll
               see what the day brings.   Thanks again everyone.                                  Mary Ann

                                    Mandy the Cocker Spaniel

                                    Pwincess Sadie of Indiana

                                    Countess Penny of Indiana                AKA              Penny Basset on Facebool