[Dailydrool] Thank You

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Sat Dec 28 11:09:13 PST 2013

I would like to take time to give a very Heart Felt Thank You to my Calender
Elf this year. I was so excited once I figured out what it was and put it up
right away in the wonderful stand that was sent to me many years ago. I have
put last years calender in the bok the new one came in and Yes I did look at
the wonderful babbies before I did and have stored it aling with the
calenders of the past years that have been sent. I have on to tehm for many
reason. First they were a Wonderful Gift of Love and second some of the
basets on those pictures are no long with us and I want to be able to look
back and look through each one.
I would also like to share another very Special Gift I go this Year. Annie
is Myrna's Mother (Many sent Cards to her when she lost her eye sight) as
well as put her on the Hero list. Myrna has sight regained in her right eye
but the left eye has been very slow in healing. She did get to come home and
spend Christmas with her family so we were all Happy to hear that. But Annie
what a wonderful gift of love she is. She is 94 years old and enbrodered
some wonderful kitchen towels for me. The work is almost so very perfect.
She also sent a collar for a dog why I guess cause I have dogs but it is a
little to small for my dogs. But it looks to be quite old Charlie guess it
was made it the early 80's.
So Thank You Again Calender Elf and a Late Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year
Vi Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins!!!