[Dailydrool] Vivian for Qween!

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 02:00:09 PST 2013

Hi everyone King George here! I was busying napping but had to wake up and post this important announcement! For the month of February I am having a little contest. Guess the number of biscuits in the jar. You can find all the details here http://georgeegrunt.com/vivian2013/biscuitcontest.html and you can email me or my mommy with any questions.

Viv is a sweet lady who would love to be Qween of the Mishgun waddle. So go ahead and guess. It is only $1 donation for a guess and you could win all this biscuits! Yummy!

Wow if everyone on the drool sent in just a dollar we would have lots of moola for the houndies! Cause whether Vivian wins or not, the homeless hounds will cause they will get all the money!!

snooters

King George E Grunt
Proud member of the Vivian QTB Cage to Couch Campaign 2013

oh and one little ps. If you wanna add a few cents to your dollar if you pay with paypal to cover the fees that would be cool but not required!