[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Feb 1 02:31:55 PST 2013

Good morning all, and healing drool been sent to all in need.
This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in: The slaves will be curtailing our walks in the next 2 months as we enter peak snake bite season but are still taking us to the cemetery despite evidence of snake holes and movement. The lovely wooded trails and bushes are out for the time being. So it is either around the block or cemetery at present. There is a snake in the Gauteng area were we live that grows to about 30 cm. and looks like a harmless brown house snake and whose bite is very toxic . Many teenagers and inexperienced people catching these snakes have ended up with a finger or thumb having been amputated recently. What happens this snake when caught the normal way can contort itself back wards and every other which way and end up being able to bite its captor. The pain we believe is also excruciating so we will be giving it a wide birth should us girls come across one.
We are sending get well drool to Tilly and comforting and heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Darby, Veronica, Beau Beau and Waltzing Maggie Mae who have all left for the Bridge and we will also ask our slaves, to give us extra treats and light a candle in their memory. When walking the slave Johnathan is very aware of the dangers of seemingly vicious hounds getting out and trying to take a bite out of one of us girls. He uses a bamboo stick as he does not really want to do too much damage to a wayward dog when hitting out. Our slave after these attacks has ended up laying in a gutter, had the clothes torn off and once when he picked me Jade up and held me above his head while a huge angry pit bull was jumping at his chest trying to knock him down so it could get at me. On that occasion a woman mounted the kerb in her car and drove up to Johnathan opening the door and the slave and me some how managed to jump in and then silly pit  tried to roll the car over before been eventually brought under control by its owners , who had now been alerted to the problem. The owners of the pitbull never checked to see if the electronic gates had closed when coming in.
Jade and Jasmin ,wandering when the next bit of excitement is going to come from.
Lilly and Justin ATB, we will be soon woofing our sisters as to how the flood of new arrivals at the Bridge will be introduced.
Slaves Johnathan and William watching carefully were they step and who is trying to get out of their properties.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx