[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Feb 5 04:40:03 PST 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.
This is Justin and Lilly woofing in from the Bridge. Queen Fey Fey and her Royal advisors have decided that the Bridge crowd will be introduced to the Bridges new arrivals in a parade down Main Street including floats. This parade will be used as a practise run for the St, Patrick's day Parade on the 17 th. March. Both parades will end in the Palace Gardens. The float carrying the newbies will be named 'We have arrived '. Humans Jane and Debbie who have recently arrived at the Bridge will help the recently arrived houndies, Veronica,
Waltzing Maggie Mae, Beau Beau, Jaques-Amo-Bear, Noah, Elmo, Jethro , Nora Jean, Mabel Knapik, Beauregard, Sister Gracie, Buddy, Ashley ( Princess ),Darby and Madelynne Maybelle ably assisted by Piper's dad slave Andrew and PW Justin's grandfather John build.
Each Float will be responsible for their own music and among many other musical pieces the Newbies have decided to include 'When the Saints come marching in', 'Don't Rain on my Parade' and 'what's New Pussycat'. Lilly woofed the buppies will line the streets to cheer on the parade and floats looked after and kept in check by the PW, S including my brother Justin and as for the rest they will enjoy the whole experience.
This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in the slaves never walked us last night, as a fierce storm started on their way home and lasted until well after 20.00.We will try and drag out this evenings walk to make up for the one we lost last night. We also have a feral cat who visits us daily to drink from the outside water bowl and then climbs back over the fence to a house that has stood vacant for years because the parents will forbids, the children to ever sell that property and the many others that they had accumulated in their lives. The kids from time to time start renovations with the intention of leasing but never finish and the feral cats move back in again. Most of the cat's that live in the house are pets who have never returned home, the one that mainly comes to our house is the pet from next door. They have tried on several occasions even at the empty house to capture it with out success. We love it when the slaves walk us through the gardens of the empty house as there are lots of interesting scents around. At the cemetery there is also another 2 colonies of feral cats but they never seem to leave the cemetery.
Jade and Jasmin: looking forward to getting out and about tonight.
Lilly and Justin: who are looking forward to the Parade and Floats this coming Saturday morning.
Slaves Johnathan and William .

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx