[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Feb 22 04:23:01 PST 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.
This is Jade and Jasmin chimimg in, we were pleased to hear that the slaves are going to stay at home this week end and spoil us.
The slave Johnathan is going to see what more can be done about the ants which are bothering us girls, even though the slaves have had the pest control people at our house, we are still under invasion by the pesky ants. We will also be helping the slave Johnathan in the garden. The slave Johnathan is thinking maybe we do something different for this Spring and Summer in the garden as the slaves did nothing much last year as they were thinking of going back into the hotel industry  but decided to stay in the world of engineering and directional drilling for a bit longer.  The slave Johnathan is also thinking of expanding on the varieties of grass he grows for us in pots to include more medicinal grasses and herbs which are good for us houndies and we could help ourselves to the fresh stuff as we felt the need. We are sending welcome drool to Dollie and get well and stay well drool to Dollie, Hanna, Maxine, Jean Paul, Amanda Lynn, Amelia, Pixel, Geoffrey as well as Lulu's human granny. We are also sending comforting and heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Queen Xandy Bear and Lakota Sue and we will ask the slaves to give us an extra treat and light a candle in their memory. This is buppy Lilly and PW Justin woofing in from the bridge, me first to woof this is buppy Lilly , all of us buppies have been invited to the palace gardens of Queen Fey Fey for an Easter treat hunt after the Easter Parade and we are so excited and really looking forward to the hunt.
PW Elder Clara's good friend Bug has volunteered to help us buppies with clues so that all the treats are found. Queen Xandy Bear and Lakota Sue who have both arrived safely ATB have both been invited by Queen Fey Fey to ride with her in the gilded carriage leading the Easter Parade and will get to meet the other houndies in the Palace gardens were the Parade ends. Justin also said that there will be a best hat competition open to all the houndies whether they take part in the Parade or not. Some of the houndies will only join in the fun at the gardens as they do not like the noise and crowds of the Parade. The boy houndies this year are hoping to win the best hat competition as the winner always seems to be one of the Houndettes. I, Justin think this time will be no different.
Jade and Jasmin sending stress free drool to all the houndies and humans in drool land.
Lilly and Justin ATB, getting excited and looking forward to the Easter Parade.
Slave William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx